06 July 2011

12 months leave without pay: week 1

I've turned 50+. If I don't do stuff NOW, I never will. 

Doing things "one day" is not going to work. One day == never. 

So I've taken a year off. Leave without pay for 12 months. 

Week1: 4Jul11 to 10Jul11
  • visit colleagues at former workplace, - very nice, we had the most fun and relaxing time in 8 years, drinking coffee together and just hanging out. Took me leaving to get us all together.
  • Write, copy Hard drive data, make backups of everything I have so far, in preparation for travelling.... . 
  • Visit my sister and brother in law in Tasmania, Hobart. :-)  7Jul11.
  • write, sort out my crap, 
  • love this rant about Myanmar :-) http://www.couchsurfing.org/group_read.html?gid=412&post=9339133
Week 2.... wait n see. 


3 comments:

  1. So... you are taking a gap year soon. Hope visiting TW is one of your plans in this year. Have fun and take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, it is something I keep in mind.
    Need to return to TW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are ever the adventurer.

    Will the UK be on your travels? (I suspect not as you tend to do SE Asia)

    Please keep us up to date with your travels...

    ReplyDelete


Aswan, Egypt, Tombs of the Nobles